Friday 11 November 2011

REFLECTION

REFLECTION

Looking back on this project there are some things that I would change and some things that I would do the same. Indecisiveness early on in the project definitely put me under the pump for later on. Although, working under a tight deadline actually improved my design skills. Sure, some things could have been pushed a little bit further, but all in all my project I believe was thoroughly investigated and designed. I enjoyed the design process, and I definitely gained some much needed skills. Tutor-student interaction was good. The more I did, the more I got out. Therefore the final tutorials were of much more importance to me than earlier ones. I’d like to think that this design reflects myself and four years of university design work.

The end of one chapter …….

The start of another ……..

No comments:

Post a Comment